Classified introduces POWERSHIFT. A wireless shifting technology in the rear hub, replacing the functionality of the front derailleur while allowing you to change gears instantaneously, under full load and with uncompromised ratio coverage and gear steps.
How to Buy
We partner with dealerships all around the globe to help distribute our hub revolution. Click the link below to find out where your nearest dealer is.
Is there an alternative for the front derailleur, offering the same functionality while getting rid of all the downsides?
After 7 years of development, Classified have brought POWERSHIFT technology to the table: a wireless 2 speed shifting system, integrated in the rear hub, allowing you to change gears in a split second, under full load and on any terrain.
- Instant shifting: Shifting takes 150 milliseconds
- Weatherproof: no need to worry about rain, snow or whatever else blighty has to offer
- Competitive weight: Equally light or lighter than most traditional electronic groupsets
- Ultimate gear coverage: 24 gears, small steps, 451% gear range
- Highly efficient: More than 99% efficient
Powershift Kit Contents
- Powershift hub
- Smart Thru Axle
- Handlebar unit & shift button
- Cassette of your choice
- Hubshell (Optional)
12mm smart thru axle
Disc brake only, center lock
Wireless and electronic
Pawl spring system
1 and 0,7
Spoke count (hubshell)
Max allowed power while shifting
Min advised front chainring size
151,5mm // 155,5mm // 159,5mm // 163,5mm // 167,5mm
M12 x 1,0 L13 // M12 x 1,0 L17,5 // M12 x 1,5 L14 // M12 x 1,5 L17,5 // M12 x 1,75 L15 // M12 x 1,75 L18,5 // M12 x 1,75 L21,5 // M12 x 2P1 L17
Approx 10000 shifts or 4 months
For handlebar implementation (dimensions: 47,5mm length, 19,40mm diameter)
CR1632, coin cell battery, non rechargeable
Approx 1 year