MTB Powershift Set
Powershift set Contents
- Powershift hub
- Smart Thru Axle
- RIng shifter
- Cassette of your choice
- Hubshell (Optional)
How to Buy
We partner with dealerships all around the globe to help distribute our hub revolution. Click the link below to find out where your nearest dealer is.
The Classified Powershift 148 hub is intended for cross country mountain biking and light trail riding only. It is not suitable for enduro riding. Misuse may result in damage, accidents, or injury. Please use as intended and assume all associated risks.
Is there an alternative for the front derailleur, offering the same functionality while getting rid of all the downsides?
After 7 years of development, Classified have brought POWERSHIFT technology to the table: a wireless 2 speed shifting system, integrated in the rear hub, allowing you to change gears in a split second, under full load and on any terrain.
- Instant shifting: Shifting takes 150 milliseconds
- Weatherproof: no need to worry about rain, snow or whatever else blighty has to offer
- Competitive weight: Equally light or lighter than most traditional electronic groupsets
- Ultimate gear coverage: 24 gears, small steps, 451% gear range
- Highly efficient: More than 99% efficient
- Approximate Wheelset weights (excluding Powershift hub but including front hub) CF G30: 1,375g CF R35: 1,315g CF R50: 1,415g
- Disc only
- DT Swiss Aerolite SP spokes (24h)
- Once ordered one of the team will be in touch regarding cassettes & booking in to our workshop to have the wheelset fitted.